The registration period of media representatives for China-Belarus cooperation and regional development forum within One Belt-One Road initiative “Оpen park “Great Stone” - аn example of global opportunities” is from April 1 till May 20, 2019
Before completing the registration form, please carefully read through media representatives accreditation rules for China-Belarus cooperation and regional development forum within One Belt-One Road initiative “Оpen park “Great Stone” - аn example of global opportunities”.
To apply for accreditation：
Complete the registration application form on Forum page at Great Stone Industrial Park official website.
- Information concerning the status of your accreditation request, along with other supplementary information, will be sent to the contact email address provided during registration
- Supply a covering letter from the media organization to the Forum press office within two weeks of submitting your application either by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax +375175172875
REGISTRATION FORM FOR MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES
Olga Rudaya – Press Secretary of Great Stone Industrial Park Administration
RULES FOR ACCREDITATION
- The aim of media representatives accreditation (hereinafter, the ‘media’) at
China-Belarus cooperation and regional development forum within One Belt-One Road initiative “Open park “Great Stone” - an example of global opportunities” (hereinafter – the ‘Forum’) is to create conditions for professional activities for covering Forum events.
- The media need to be accredited to be able to work at any Forum events. The accreditation is valid during all Forum events.
- Both Belarusian and foreign media can apply for Forum accreditation. The representatives of foreign media who has permanent accreditation in the Republic of Belarus, must be accredited with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus. Otherwise in addition to application on the official page of the Forum, it is necessary to apply for temporary accreditation to with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
- Accreditation is provided by Press Office of the Forum organizing committee.
- Media accreditation quotas:
- Print publications – 2-3
- News agencies – 2-3
- Electronic media – 2
- TV broadcasting companies – 4-5
- Radio broadcasting companies – 2
- Media representatives who wish to take part in covering Forum events must fill in the registration form on the Forum page at the official web-site of Great Stone Industrial Park.
- The application should be filled in from April 1 till May 20, 2019
- Subject to confirmation media representatives receive badges at Great Stone Industrial Park (Minsk region, Smolevichi district) upon showing passport in advance of the Forum events.